Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Helpdesk - Planner
Location: North London
Salary: £12.00 per Hour
Type: Full Time
Reference: KS - Helpd_1555083708
Posted: April 12, 2019
We are looking for experienced Helpdesk staff/ Planners to join a renown housing contractor that are servicing a large reactive maintenance contract.
As a Planner / Scheduler on a daily basis you will be:
* Using a variety of scheduling systems, ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity re-arranging works where necessary to optimise the operative's route
* Organising appointments with Trades people to carry out the jobs in a cost effective and organised manner
* Ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target in order to meet KPI targets
* Receiving phone calls from operatives on site
* Dealing where required with resident queries, changing appointments
* Reporting operative issues to the area supervisor
* Ensuring all further works are cleared daily and all appointments met
Please note that experience in social housing/maintenance sector as well as knowledge of SOR codes (schedule of rates) required. You will need to be experienced in dealing with members of public on a daily basis, as well as in scheduling works into diaries for up to 30 operatives daily, booking appointments with residents, assessing and booking recalls.
Please apply below or send your CV directly to [email protected] or call Karina on 0207 7288 0166.