Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Salary: £50.00- £60.00 per Hour
Type: Full Time
Posted: September 11, 2019
Fawkes & Reece have been appointed by one of the UK's most successful facility maintenance firms to assist them in finding a mobilisation / transition manager upon winning an exciting new project!
The successful candidate will work closely with the BID Team at tender stage, leading the mobilisation phase and handing over the project to the project lead whilst supporting the project team during the transition.
key objective for the successful candidate will be:
- work with the BID team and relevant operations directors.
- ensure smooth implementation of new services to clients and customers
- ensuring teams are fully prepared for their responsibilities and duties.
- Utilising best practice at every opportunity and developing the framework for the way we work.
- Engagement of supply chain in my clients customers needs and required processes.
- Focus on our clients core business drivers and gaining their confidence.
- Developing the management information that adds value now and in the future.
- Setting the commercial foundations to ensure the projects success.
- Effective communication to the project team, clients, customers, supply chain and other FM functions and departments.
Offering a very competitive rate, paying between £50-60 per hour!
This position will be for a minimum of 6 months.
For more information and or to apply for the position please contact Nathan Rosel with a copy of your latest CV!