Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Senior M&E Planner.
Location: Central London
Salary: £80K- £85K per Year
Type: Full Time
Posted: November 8, 2019
As the lead supplier to one of London's biggest names in construction, we have been approached to find a very capable Senior M&E Planner. You will be working on a high-end prestigious hotel, with a total build value of c£600 Million.
* Understand the phased commissioning strategy
* Appreciate client's requirement for integration of operators systems
* Appreciate constraints of client's design team delivery programme
* Complete the development of individual trade contractor programmes (including design, procurement, off-site fabrication, installation and commissioning) and validate these programmes
* Ensure all trade contractor programmes reflect agreed constraints, method, sequence and logistics
* Integrate all validated trade contractor programmee: design, procurement, off-site fabrication, installation and commissioning, into fully coordinated delivery programme
* Develop, agree and manage a range of key performance indicators to measure progress of design, procurement, off-site fabrication, installation and commissioning
* Measure and record progress
* Prepare progress reports, as built programmes and output records
* Excellent knowledge of building based M&E systems
* Expert understanding of the commissioning process in complex environments
* 8+ year's experience in an MEP planning role
* Expert using Asta PowerProject
* Expert user of Microsoft Excel
* Competent in use of 3D models - Ideally Synchro
* Good core planning and programming skills
* Good presentation skills
* Competent in the 4D planning environment
* Hotel experience
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply within or contact Ian Davies at Fawkes & Reece.