Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Salary: £27K- £28K per Year
Type: Full Time
Posted: February 14, 2020
Maintenance Technician - Public Sector - Swindon - £28,000 Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider.
My client is currently looking for one key member of staff to complete the team. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
Summary of Role:
To carry out a range of maintenance tasks in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations in the delivery of:
* Fabric maintenance of building
* Carpentry work
* Fabric project work, lifecycle, variations and minor works
* Utilise the BMS as a tool in controlling and monitoring mechanical plant
* Ensures compliance with all contractual, HBN and HTM requirements for all areas of responsibility
* Detailed understanding and control of the CAFM system
* Liaise with WPA staff as and when required during the coordination of planned and reactive activities.
Skilled worker blue or gold card in a fabric technical capacity, i.e. carpentry and joinery
C&G Level 2/3 in a carpentry or other fabric discipline
If you believe you match the above, then please apply now or alternatively get in contact with Shavannah.