Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Resident Liaison Officer
Location: East London
Salary: £125.00- £135.00 per Day
Type: Full Time
Reference: KS - RLO_1593446563
Posted: June 29, 2020
Consultant: Karina Stamburska
A reputable social housing contractor is looking to employ a strong RLO/ TLO to work on a large contract in East London, please note that properties are scattered, hence own vehicle is required but all business mileage will be reimbursed.
RLO's will be dealing with all the residents, some of them, are also leaseholders and will be the first point of contact when they have any issues or queries in regards to works taking place at their properties and in the communal areas. Along with that you will be recording all your day to day work on a tracker with the aim of responding to all complaints as quickly as possible.
- Asbestos Awareness and DBS check
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail (especially with the paperwork)
- At least 2 years experience as a Resident Liaison Officer or CLO working on decent homes programs / servicing occupied properties.
- IT skills (Good with Excel / MS Office) as well as ability to conduct a letters/ reports
- Basic knowledge of M&E and internal works
- Team player as you will be working alongside a team of other RLO's
If are an experienced RLO/ CLO please apply below.