Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £50K- £55K per Year
Type: Full Time
Posted: October 16, 2020
Consultant: Greg White
Great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading FM specialists overseeing 6 schools within the Sheffield area.
You will be overseeing all of the soft and hard FM - everything from the cleaners, caretakers to the Engineers covering technical maintenance.
4 Schools are based in Sheffield, the other two are based in Doncaster.
Mon - Fri - 8 - 5
* Identify project critical success factors, translates and communicates to the team as project milestones.
* Determines project set-up and clearly communicates all roles and responsibilities.
* Sets up a change control process
* Sets up the document control system to optimise distribution of information.
* Promotes and actively participates in knowledge share events.
* Operates effectively to recruit a team and set-up a new project inclusive of all PEP documentation, client specific documents etc.
* Participates in tenders and PQQ's to benefit the company.
* Develop project programme with knowledge of critical path, float and risk and opportunity.
* Gives full consideration to all restrictions and links in client and third party approvals with design and delivery of construction.
* Fully aware of the resource requirements of the project and makes arrangements to meet these needs.
* Works with the supply chain to establish effective relationships and ensure continuous improvement.
* Working with the planning and project controls team to establish progress to date & forecasts and ensure that monthly reporting is accurate.
* Manages project activities to ensure works remain on target and takes action as required to rectify problems.
Degree or similar SMSTS
IOSH Managing Safely
MIWFM or similar
For further information please apply with your most up to date CV.