Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Resident Liaison Officer - new build
Location: South London
Salary: £25K- £27K per Year
Type: Full Time
Reference: ks- Br_1617809258
Posted: April 7, 2021
Consultant: Karina Stamburska
Experienced RLO required for an immediate start to work for a reputable developer.
You will be based between two locations Bromley and Southwark (between head office and actual project). We are looking for someone who has outstanding people skills and has dealt with members of public before (ideally within construction/ housing sector), confident problem solver and coming from RLO / RLO background.
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail (especially with the paperwork)
- At least 4 years experience as a RLO or TLO working on new build or decent homes schemes
- IT skills (Good with Excel / MS Office) as well as ability to conduct letters/ reports
- Basic knowledge of M&E and internal works
- Clean driving license and own vehicle (car allowance will be provided)
Please apply below only if you are able to start within a short notice.