Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45K- £60K per Year
Type: Full Time
Posted: June 10, 2021
Consultant: Jack Seymour
About this Role:
Fawkes & Reece are working with a local specialist contractor in the area who have an increasing workload and are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to manage and deliver a range of new projects secured for 2021.
About the Company/Client/Project:
This regional contractor operates across Hampshire and cover Commercial, Care Homes, Education and Private Housing on projects between £200k to £5 Million. The type of work is varied from groundworks to RC frames using JCT form of contracts.
* Tender pricing and take off
* Commercial management of projects
* Monthly valuation preparation
* Cost control of projects
* Relationship building with subcontractors, design team, and suppliers
* At least 5+ years' experience working within a QS position in the UK
* An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
* Main contractor/developer experience desired
* Worked on projects up to £5 Million
* Lives within an hour drive of Portsmouth
* Worked for a national or large regional main contractor
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jack Seymour at Fawkes & Reece Southampton or use the link below