Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Site Agent - Bedfordshire - Highways
Salary: £250.00- £280.00 per Day
Type: Full Time
Posted: July 21, 2021
Consultant: Maayon Ravindran
My civil engineering client, is looking for an additional Site Agent to assist with new work for the start of this year.
The client is working on a Structural Maintenance programme in Bedfordshire and looking for someone to join the team with strong highways experience. Works include surface dressing, patching works, method statements, managing subbies, and dealing with general H&S on the site.
General Responsibilities & Competencies:
* Liaison with client, stakeholders and third parties.
* Support Early Contractor Involvement with subcontractors.
* Working with the Supply Chain to ensure levels of service in terms of quality and safe working practices are maintained to a high level and compliant with standards/legislation
* An understanding of the contract and its application
* Ability to effectively manage the schemes delivery and supply chain partners.
* Monitor delivery output / programme to ensure timely completion of schemes.
* Understanding of the NEC3 form of contract and its application within Highways Works
* A detailed understanding of Health & Safety legislation
* CITB SMSTS Managing Safety or equivalent
* HNC Civil Engineering or equivalent preferable
This is a 3-6 month contract, and the client is looking for someone to start ASAP. If you are interested in the role, please apply or get in touch with Maayon (FR London) for more information on the role.