Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Handy - Porton Down
Salary: £17.00 per Hour
Type: Full Time
Reference: Hand - Porton_1631638675
Posted: September 14, 2021
Consultant: Chris Deveney
Do currently work in Construction? Are you a Handyperson / Multi-Trader currently looking for work? Do you hold a valid CSCS Card? If the answers are yes, we have roles opening with a reputable Construction company in the Wiltshire area.
- Role: Handyperson / Multi-Trader
- Location: Porton Down / Wiltshire
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Start date: JAN 2021
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Pay rate: £17 Per hour
- Fawkes & Reece contact: Chris Deveney (Southampton Office)
A well-established national developer who has a mix of social housing and private residential developments.
As the Handyperson / Multi-Trader on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager.
- Receiving job lists including but not limited to mainly woodwork, metal work and minor snagging works.
- Main experience in external carpentry will be required.
- Checking drawings and setting out works to be completed.
- Handing back snag sheets each day to show works completed.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Own a selection of hand tools and power tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- You MUST have a current and valid CSCS card.
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience within the General Building space.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations, please click the apply now link. If this one is not for you, but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please do not hesitate to call Chris on 023 8068 2662 for a confidential consultation.