Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Salary: £11.50- £12.00 per Hour
Type: Full Time
Posted: October 13, 2021
Consultant: Joe Jarvie
- Location: Portsmouth
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Duration: On-going
- Start date: ASAP
- Pay rate: £12 per hour.
- Fawkes & Reece contact: Joe Jarvie (Southampton Office).
A well-established local contractor who specialise in the Education, Residential & Commercial sector.
As the site Labourer you will be responsible for assisting with site clearance, moving materials, cleaning various areas including finished houses for handover and assisting traders where needed.
- Ideally you will have previous working experience in a labouring position. You will be comfortable lifting and shifting materials throughout the day.
- If asked you will be happy working on the gate.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside of you.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Labouring position
- You will have a CSCS Card.
- Strong work ethic in a team
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a standalone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations, please click the apply now link. If this one is not for you, but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call Joe on 07701325889 for a confidential consultation.