Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £45K- £55K per Year
Type: Full Time
Posted: November 25, 2021
Consultant: Adam De-Ville
My clients are a small regional House Building developer who work in the residential sector building 3 - 5 bed homes. As a result of expansion and new developments, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager to work with them on a permanent basis.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone role. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The salary is competitive (depending on experience) + package
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please feel free to give Adam a call on 01142130903 or 07887661047.