Search for jobs in...
‹ Back to search results
Location: South London
Salary: £13.45- £14.43 per Hour
Type: Full Time
Posted: November 25, 2021
Consultant: Ellise Lesilie
Recruiting now for a Commercial Administrator to start as soon as possible for one of the UK's leading Construction Companies!
Please see below job specifications:
- Pay rate between £13.45 - 14.43 per hour depending on experience
- 40 hour standard week
- MUST have a commercial admin background
- 12 week temporary assignment looking to go permanent
- To be located in their South-East London Office
- The role will be working on a facilities management contract and experience in Facilities Management is highly desired
Please see below job roles and responsibilities:
- General commercial support duties to the commercial team and operational team to comply with all commercial project procedures
- Sub-contractor orders, creating sub-contracts with approved forms for maintenance and additional works packages.
- Sub-contractor account administration including checking and validating applications for payment and invoices including general queries, compliance and invoice reconciliation.
- Plant hire orders via COINS system and ensuring off-hire when order complete.
- Administering purchase card transactions and uploading receipts into the online banking system.
- Creation of quotations, submitting to client for additional works tasks and tracking.
- Creation, with support of the operational team and Commercial Manager the monthly client application for payment and invoicing.
- Reviewing and applying correct cost coding against financial transactions in COINS system at month end.
- Contribute to month end financial reporting, as guided by the Commercial Manager.
- Contribute to quarterly financial reconciliations.
- Monitoring and administration of generic commercial inboxes
- Maintain and update commercial trackers and filing systems including SharePoint internally and externally with client.
- Utilising CAFM system within a commercial function
- Assistance with stock management
- Submission of overtime claims for operational operatives.
- Timesheet administration and tracking