Construction Managers look after all the planning, management, coordination and finances for a project. Their duties include making sure a project is delivered on time, within budget and that all workers are doing what they should be.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the construction industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best Construction Manager jobs within the UK.
Our teams of trusted recruiters each focus on a specialist area within the construction industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
Construction Manager key duties include:
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Ensuring all aims of projects are met
- Ensuring quality standards are met
- Recruiting and managing specialists and sub-contractors
- Overseeing accounting, costing and billing
- Evaluating the success of projects against benchmarks
Please get in touch to hear about our current Construction Manager vacancies that may be suitable for you, or to discuss how we can help you hire suitable talent on 020 7288 0166.