Document controllers are responsible for the accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents within a company.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the construction industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best Document Controller jobs within the UK.
Our teams of trusted recruiters each focus on a specialist area within the construction industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
Document Controller key duties include:
- Managing requests for documentation
- Filing documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
- Reviewing and maintaining the accuracy of records and ensuring they are up to date
- Liaising with and distributing project related information
- Maintaining confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Preparing reports on projects
Please get in touch to hear about our current Document Controller vacancies that may be suitable for you, or to discuss how we can help you hire suitable talent on 020 7288 0166.