Quantity Surveyors manage all aspects of the financial and contractual side of construction projects and ensure that the job is completed within budget.
Quantity Surveyors can also be known as cost consultants, commercial managers, cost manager and cost engineers.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the construction industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best Quantity Surveyors jobs within the UK.
Our teams of trusted recruiters each focus on a specialist area within the construction industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
Quantity Surveyor key duties include:
- Forecasting the cost of the materials needed for projects
- Preparing tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Tracking changes to the design and/or construction work
- Measuring and valuing the work done on site
- Liaising with clients and other construction professionals
To speak to one of our experienced consultants, call today on 020 7288 0166 or email [email protected]