As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will have a clear progression plan as we put you through a 16 week on the job training programme. You will start out in a specialist candidate engagement role focused on learning candidate management.
You will develop relationships with key players in the industry that will help you succeed when you graduate from our trainee program and move into a full service 360-degree recruitment role. Mentoring will be provided by our Training and Development Manager along with a structured training programme by our experts across the business.
The job offers a progressive, uncapped commission structure in addition to a competitive base salary.
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a sales role
- Be energetic and enthusiastic with a drive and hunger for success
- Strong communication skills
- Have a confident and proactive nature
- Live and have the right to work in the UK
- Be a strong team player, but also comfortable working independently
If you are interested in becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant or keen to find out more, please get in touch with Stephen Solarin on 020 7288 0166.