Do you have previous experience in sales and want to boost your potential earnings and build a fulfilling career?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an award winning and industry recognised company within recruitment and become a successful consultant placing top talent within the industry?
At Fawkes & Reece we offer two entry level roles for ambitious and energetic individuals looking to start a career in recruitment:
Both roles have a generous and uncapped commission structure in addition to a competitive base salary, so you truly will be rewarded for the contribution you make. Your hard work and success will see your earnings grow and advance your progression – it’s a great opportunity to take control of your career.
Our lively, open plan office is based in the City of London, within walking distance from Bank, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations.
We aim to make the transition into your new role as smooth and welcoming as possible with a structured induction and a training programme tailored to your needs, as well as a welcome lunch to let you get to know your new team.
Fawkes & Reece prides itself on recognising and rewarding hard work – the more you put into the role, the more you will get out of it. From a round of applause each time you secure a placement to receiving a pair of designer trainers for being awarded employee of the month, our incentives and prizes give consultants even more drive to be successful.
Other rewards include:
- Regular team nights out
- All expenses paid luxury getaways for elite performers – previous trips include Ibiza and Tenerife
- Additional 2% bonus for hitting quarterly budgets
- Monthly awards
- Potential to earn extra holiday allowance for no sick days and meeting targets
Fawkes & Reece employee benefits:
- Perkbox discount portal
- Free eye tests
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Voucher and early finish for your birthday
- Breakfast club and a 4.30pm finish on Fridays
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension
- Opportunity to become REC qualified
Fawkes & Reece key facts:
- Established in 2001, we have over 18 years of experience and have become leaders within our market
- Top tiered clients with access to the best job in the industry
- Fast track career progression
- Professional and stable environment
- Uncapped earning potential
If you are interested in starting a career in recruitment or are keen to hear more about opportunities at Fawkes & Reece, send a copy of your CV through to Stephen Solarin to [email protected] or give him a call on 020 7288 0166.