Fawkes & Reece is a market leading recruiter based in Central London for the construction, engineering and building industries working alongside some of the biggest names in the industry.
Our vibrant office is located within walking distance from Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street and Bank stations, where you will be working alongside a young, fun and driven team.
As a recruitment resourcer, you will work directly alongside our most successful recruiters; getting the opportunity to learn the recruitment process first-hand.
You will benefit from their wealth of experience, working with them on a one-to-one basis receiving advice, feedback and support. You will also get the opportunity to develop relationships with both candidates and clients that can prove profitable throughout your recruitment career.
Outstanding performers who continue to achieve targets and exceed expectations can look to receive a promotion to recruitment consultant within 3 months.
The role offers a progressive, uncapped commission structure in addition to a competitive base salary.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Attracting and engaging with potential candidates
- Building relationships with and managing candidates
- Qualifying and screening candidates suitability for available roles
- Consulting with Senior Consultants on roles
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a sales role
- Be energetic and enthusiastic with a drive and hunger for success
- Strong communication skills
- Live and have the right to work in the UK
- Be a strong team player, but also comfortable working independently
If you are interested in becoming a recruitment resourcer or are keen to find out more, please send a copy of your CV to Stephen Solarin to firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call on 020 7288 0166.
We regularly hold Top Talent Academy days for those who want to start their career in recruitment. To find out more, click here.