We specialise in the recruitment of both permanent and freelance professionals within construction and have a proven track record for managing our clients recruitment programmes as preferred suppliers.
In order to deliver high quality candidates we have invested enormously in our marketing and advertising presence so that today we have one of the strongest databases and networks in UK construction recruitment. We invest heavily in the development of our staff and in doing so have built a team of professional and knowledgeable account managers and consultants that are both industry specialists and REC qualified.
Whether you are looking to instruct a recruitment consultancy to assist you with a key appointment or are currently reviewing your supply chain, we are interested in hearing from you and keen to build new relationships with companies that value the service a top recruitment practice can offer.
Why companies choose Fawkes & Reece
- Market leading and trusted industry specialist
- Over 60 consultants operating from our central head office, creating depth and strength to the service they receive
- We deliver professional search & selection services
- Proven account management capability for the most respected names
- Around the clock dedicated account managers
- REC trained and qualified recruitment consultants
- We placed over 1500 people with our key accounts in 2015
- Over 500 Senior Quantity Surveyors have been placed by us since 2014
- Over 450 Site & Project Managers placed since 2014
- Over 200 Design/Technical Management professionals placed since 2014
- Over 150 Planners placed since 2014
- We have an in-house compliance team focused on auditing documents to ensure our workers always remain 100% and up compliant with the latest UK legislation
- Track record of supplying to most complex and challenging construction projects in the UK
- Fawkes & Reece is a business that operates with values.
Don’t take our word for it, see what our clients had to say in 2017!
We want to assist. Please tell us what your enquiry is and one of our account directors will contact you directly.