Our team of experienced rail recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best rail jobs within the UK.
Our teams of industry specific consultants each focus on a specialist area within the rail & infrastructure industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
We have specialist consultants that have experience from a Network Rail & LUL background, as well as being awarded 5 star RISQS Accreditation. We also have Sentinel Coordinators to manage our operations within the rail division, including Door to Door Fatigue, Training, Recertification, Allocation, Assessments and Primary & Sub Sponsorship.
Our team are hiring for the follow rail jobs :
- Track Labour – PTS Trackman, LKT, COSS, ES, LXA, Stressing Level 1,2,3, Skilled Platelayers, Storeman, Fire Watchman, Crane/Machine Controllers, Cable Pullers, Site Access
- PTS Trades & Labour – All levels to include Plant Ops, Piling Staff and specialist Electrical Staff
- Site Supervisors – Drainage, PWAY, E&P, Multi Skilled, Civils
- Site Managers
- Sub Agents/Site Agents
- Engineers – All Levels
- Administration staff
- Document Controllers
- Project Managers – all levels
- Scheme Project Managers
- Planners – P3e, P6, Project, Possession, SSOWP, NROL, Primavera
- Construction Managers
- Commercial Staff – All LEVELS
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Depot Staff – Technicians, Depot Supervisors/Managers, Production Staff, Systems Engineers, Team Leaders
- Rolling Stock Technicians
- Fleet Management
Please get in touch with Warren Kingham (Head of Rail & Infrastructure) or Abbie Lee (Senior Rail Consultant) to hear about our current vacancies that may be suitable for you, or if you want to discuss how we can help you hire suitable talent on 020 7288 0166.