Those working within Human Resources (HR) are responsible for recruitment, training, career development, employment law, disciplinary and employee issues and much more.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the construction industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best Human Resources (HR) jobs within the UK.
Our teams of trusted recruiters each focus on a specialist area within the construction industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
Human Resourced key duties include:
- Developing HR planning
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts
- Shortlisting and interviewing applicants
- Advising on pay and other employee issues
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analysing training needs; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
To speak to one of our experienced consultants, call today on 020 7288 0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org