Operations Managers oversee and ensure that an organisation is running as well as it can.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the construction industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best Operations Manager jobs within the UK.
Our teams of trusted recruiters each focus on a specialist area within the construction industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
Operations Manager key duties include:
- Planning and controlling change
- Managing quality assurance programmes
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
To speak to one of our experienced consultants, call today on 020 7288 0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org