Project Managers and Directors look after all the planning, management, coordination and finances for a project. Their duties include making sure a project is delivered on time, within budget and that all workers are doing what they should be.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the construction industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best Project Manager & Director jobs within the UK.
Our teams of trusted recruiters each focus on a specialist area within the construction industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
Project Manager key duties include:
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure all aims of the project are met
- Making sure quality standards are met
- Recruiting and managing specialists and sub-contractors
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Evaluating the success of projects against their benchmarks
To speak to one of our experienced consultants, call today on 020 7288 0166 or email email@example.com