Site Managers are responsible for supervising and running construction projects and sites. They also ensure a construction project is completed on time and within budget.
Site Managers can also be known as construction managers, project managers and site agents.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants work alongside some of the biggest names within the construction industry.
Covering both permanent, temporary and freelance positions, we have access to the best Site Manager jobs within the UK.
Our teams of trusted recruiters each focus on a specialist area within the construction industry, developing a deep understanding of their area and establishing crucial relationships with a network of key individuals and companies. Our candidates and clients alike find our truly consultative approach refreshing and the ability to speak to someone who understands their language makes it easier, whether it’s finding the right person or the right job.
Site Manager key duties include:
- Supervising and overseeing projects, ensuring that client’s requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Resourcing tools and materials
- Conducting safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Assessing and minimising risk
To speak to one of our experienced consultants, call today on 020 7288 0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org